Home Care, Reinventedon
When we launched Born Good in June 2020 (in the middle of the pandemic), we had two missions:
- To help you care for your clothes in a safe and effective way.
- To help you do your bit to make our cities and our planet a better place.
We've been overwhelmed with the response and we thank you, our customers, for that. we would noe be here without out.
We always intended to introduce products to help you care for the entire house and we are glad to let you know that we have launched our plant-based & USDA certified home cleaners.
The new plant-based home cleaners we’ve launched are:
Disinfecting Floor Cleaner
- Cleans & disinfects multiple surfaces
- Leaves no sticky residue
- The surface sheen is not lost after application
Toilet Bowl Cleaner
- Absolutely zero toxic fumes
- Cleans & also disinfects
- Excellent at cleaning & degreasing
- Gentle on hands
- Concentrated formula that consumes less load
- Makes clothes feel twice as soft
- Leaves a pleasant fragrance
- Prevents dust from settling on clothes
All our products also have the below properties. They are all:
- Safe: If these products come in contact with your skin, there is no issue (even for those with sensitive skin)
- Effective: what’s the point if they don’t clean, right? All our products are super-effective at cleaning.
- Plant-based: most of the ingredients are sourced from plants & minerals making them more readily biodegradable
- Non-toxic: there are no toxic chemicals in any of our formulations
As always, these products are USDA certified and contain a minimum 72% BioBased score. Many of our regular customers also tell us how much they love the contemporary fragrances we have chosen.
As our products are all liquid based, we could not do away with using plastic, but we did next best thing: We got ourselves EPR certified and are plastic positive. For every bottle / pouch / can we sell, we recycle twice that amount.
Our products are also available in Eco-friendly refill packs and 5L cans (both of which consume much less plastic)
We would like to continue the conversation with you. Please join our community on Instagram: @borngoodoffcial
We’re always excited to hear from you. Drop us a mail at email@example.com or DM us anytime.